1. MallSini will not process a refund unless it is verified by the relevant Venue. The following actions must be taken by the User immediately following payment of an incorrect amount (Incorrect Payment):
- The User must inform the Venue that they have made an Incorrect Payment;
- The User must ensure that the Venue verifies the Incorrect Payment by immediately recording the Incorrect Payment with MallSini, as part of its reporting obligations under Venue’s Terms and Conditions with MallSini;
- Within 24 Hours of the Notification, the User must complete and submit a refund form through the Website (Refund Request).
2. A Refund Request received outside the 24 hours period will not be accepted unless there are exceptional circumstances. MallSini reserves the right to refuse any Refund Request that is not verified by the relevant Venue.
3. Once a Refund Request is approved, MallSini will contact the User and refund to their credit or debit cards (such refund may incur a 10% fee).