1. General Rules
Advertisers must comply with all MallSini policies governing the use of our products or services. We may update our terms, policies, and guidelines from time to time, so please review them regularly.
Advertisers are responsible for ensuring their ads comply with all applicable laws, industry codes, rules, and regulations in each geographic area where the ads will run. All disclosures in ads must be clear and conspicuous.
All ads are subject to our review and approval. We reserve the right to reject or remove any ad in our sole discretion for any reason. We also reserve the right to request modifications to any ad, and to require factual substantiation for any claim made in an ad.
3. Prohibited Content
Ads must not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, copyright, or other legal rights of any person or entity. And they must not be false, misleading, fraudulent, defamatory, or deceptive.
The following ad content is prohibited:
- Content that encourages dangerous behavior;
- Content that demeans, degrades, or shows hate toward a particular race, gender, culture, country, belief, or toward any member of a protected class;
- Content that exploits an individual who is drunk or otherwise intoxicated;
- Content depicting nudity, sexual behavior, or obscene gestures;
- Content depicting drug use;
- Content depicting excessive violence, including the harming of animals;
- Shocking, sensational, or disrespectful content;
- Deceptive, false, or misleading content, including deceptive claims, offers, or business practices;
- Content that directs users to phishing links, malware, or similarly harmful codes or sites; and
- Content that deceives users into providing personal information without their knowledge, under false pretenses, or to companies that resell, trade, or otherwise misuse that personal information.
4. Prohibited Ads
Ads for the following products and services are prohibited:
- Adult products and services (other than contraceptives; see below);
- Cigarettes (including e-cigarettes), cigars, smokeless tobacco, and other tobacco products;
- Products or services that bypass copyright protection, such as software or cable signal descramblers;
- Products or services principally dedicated to selling counterfeit goods or engaging in copyright piracy;
- Get-rich-quick or pyramid schemes or offers or any other deceptive or fraudulent offers;
- Illegal or recreational drugs or drug paraphernalia;
- Counterfeit, fake or bootleg products, or replicas or imitations of designer products;
- Firearms, weapons, ammunition, or accessories;
- Ads that promote particular securities or that provide or allege to provide insider tips;
- Any illegal conduct, product, or enterprise.
5. Restricted Ads
Ads in the following categories are restricted and require approval on a case-by-case basis:
- Ads that promote or reference alcohol;
- Ads for online dating services;
- Ads for gambling and games of skill;
- Ads for lotteries;
- Ads for financial services;
- Ads for contraceptives;
- Ads for online pharmacies or pharmaceuticals;
- Ads promoting dietary and herbal supplements.
6. Testimonials & Endorsements
Any testimonials and endorsements contained in ads or in a MallSini account must comply with all applicable laws, industry codes, rules, and regulations. For example, a clear and conspicuous disclaimer is required if an endorser’s results were atypical or if the endorser was paid.
7. Quality and Content
All ads to be displayed on MallSini must be display vertically in portrait mode. All ads must be of the highest quality and meet the highest editorial standards.
Further technical details are available on request.